Registration is now open. Click here to register online!
We invite you to the heart of Southern California – Orange County! This is one of Southern California's most vibrant recreation, entertainment, and educational centers. Famous worldwide for its picturesque sandy beaches, majestic coastline, infinite recreational activities, dining and world-class shopping, Orange county is more than a cluster of sophisticated beach towns – it’s the center of high tech industry and premium educational institutions. The symposium will be hosted by the Surf & Sand Resort, in Laguna Beach CA, within 20 minutes of Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, Fashion Island, and within 30 minutes of Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Oak Creek and Pelican Hill Golf Courses, Edison Field (Anaheim Angels) and Honda Center (Anaheim Mighty Ducks).
- Inertial Sensors Phenomena and Modeling
- Sensor Systems
- Manufacturing of Inertial Sensors and Systems
- Advanced Packaging of Inertial Sensors and Systems
- Advanced Test and Evaluation of Inertial Sensors and Systems
- Aiding navigation technology
***LATE NEWS PAPER DEADLINE: December 1, 2013
- Robert Lutwak, Program Manager, DARPA, MTO
"Micro-Technology for Positioning, Navigation and Timing - Towards PNT Everywhere and Always"
- Daniel Tazartes, Director of Advanced Technology, Northrop Grumman
"A Historical Perspective on Inertial Navigation Systems" (Tentative)
- Mounir Zok, Sr. Sports Technologist, USA Olympic Commitee
"Inertial Sensors and Olympic Sports"
- William Clark, Sr. Design Engineer, Analog Devices
"Inertial Measurement Without Inertial, What Could Go Wrong?"